1. O mankind, you have been distracted by the rivalry of piling up worldly gains against one another.377
2. You will never be satisfied until you get into the grave.
3. Nevertheless, soon you shall come to know.
4. Again, nevertheless, soon you shall come to know.
5. Nay! Would that you knew through the real knowledge provided to you in this Quran and care about your life in the
6. Because on the Day of Judgment when you shall see the hell,
7. and see it with the certainty of your own eyes
8. ‐ you shall believe it, but that belief is going to do you no good because – on that Day, you shall be questioned about
the blessings (faculties and resources that you were given in the worldly life ‐ as to how you used them?)