61. If indeed thou ask them who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected the sun and the moon
(to his Law), they will certainly reply, "(Allah)". How are they then deluded away (from the truth)?
62. Allah enlarges the sustenance (which He gives) to whichever of His servants He pleases; and He (similarly)
grants by (strict) measure, (as He pleases): for Allah has full knowledge of all things. 228
63. And if indeed thou ask them who it is that sends down rain from the sky, and gives life therewith to the
earth after its death, they will certainly reply, "(Allah)!" Say, "Praise be to Allah." But most of them understand
64. What is the life of this world but amusement and play? but verily the Home in the Hereafter,‐ that is life
indeed, if they but knew.
65. Now, if they embark on a boat, they call on Allah, making their devotion sincerely (and exclusively) to Him;
but when He has delivered them safely to (dry) land, behold, they give a share (of their worship to others)!‐
66. Disdaining ungratefully Our gifts, and giving themselves up to (worldly) enjoyment! But soon will they
67. Do they not then see that We have made a sanctuary secure, and that men are being snatched away from
all around them? Then, do they believe in that which is vain, and reject the Grace of Allah.
68. And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah or rejects the Truth when it reaches
him? Is there not a home in Hell for those who reject Faith?
69. And those who strive in Our (cause),‐ We will certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is with