51. And is it not enough for them that we have sent down to thee the Book which is rehearsed to them?
Verily, in it is Mercy and a Reminder to those who believe.
52. Say: "Enough is Allah for a witness between me and you: He knows what is in the heavens and on earth.
And it is those who believe in vanities and reject Allah, that will perish (in the end).
53. They ask thee to hasten on the Punishment (for them): had it not been for a term (of respite) appointed,
the Punishment would certainly have come to them: and it will certainly reach them,‐ of a sudden, while they
54. They ask thee to hasten on the Punishment: but, of a surety, Hell will encompass the Rejecters of Faith!‐
55. On the Day that the Punishment shall cover them from above them and from below them, and (a Voice)
shall say: "Taste ye (the fruits) of your deeds!"
56. O My servants who believe! truly, spacious is My Earth: therefore serve ye Me ‐ (and Me alone)!
57. Every soul shall have a taste of death in the end to Us shall ye be brought back.
58. But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness ‐ to them shall We give a Home in Heaven,‐ lofty
mansions beneath which flow rivers,‐ to dwell therein for aye;‐ an excellent reward for those who do (good)!‐
59. Those who persevere in patience, and put their trust, in their Lord and Cherisher.
60. How many are the creatures that carry not their own sustenance? It is Allah who feeds (both) them and
you: for He hears and knows (all things).