11. And Allah most certainly knows those who believe, and as certainly those who are Hypocrites.
12. And the Unbelievers say to those who believe: "Follow our path, and we will bear (the consequences) of
your faults." Never in the least will they bear their faults: in fact they are liars!
13. They will bear their own burdens, and (other) burdens along with their own, and on the Day of Judgments
they will be called to account for their falsehoods.
14. We (once) sent Noah to his people, and he tarried among them a thousand years less fifty: but the Deluge
overwhelmed them while they (persisted in) sin.
15. But We saved him and the companions of the Ark, and We made the (Ark) a Sign for all peoples! 225
16. And (We also saved) Abraham: behold, he said to his people, "Serve Allah and fear Him: that will be best
for you‐ If ye understand!
17. "For ye do worship idols besides Allah, and ye invent falsehood. The things that ye worship besides Allah
have no power to give you sustenance: then seek ye sustenance from Allah, serve Him, and be grateful to Him:
to Him will be your return.
18. "And if ye reject (the Message), so did generations before you: and the duty of the apostle is only to
preach publicly (and clearly)."
19. See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.
20. Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later
creation: for Allah has power over all things.