81. Then We caused the earth to swallow up him and his house; and he had not (the least little) party to help
him against Allah, nor could he defend himself.
82. And those who had envied his position the day before began to say on the morrow: "Ah! it is indeed Allah
Who enlarges the provision or restricts it, to any of His servants He pleases! had it not been that Allah was
gracious to us, He could have caused the earth to swallow us up! Ah! those who reject Allah will assuredly
83. That Home of the Hereafter We shall give to those who intend not high‐ handedness or mischief on earth:
and the end is (best) for the righteous.
84. If any does good, the reward to him is better than his deed; but if any does evil, the doers of evil are only
punished (to the extent) of their deeds.
85. Verily He Who ordained the Qur'an for thee, will bring thee back to the Place of Return. Say: "My Lord
knows best who it is that brings true guidance, and who is in manifest error."
86. And thou hadst not expected that the Book would be sent to thee except as a Mercy from thy Lord:
Therefore lend not thou support in any way to those who reject ((Allah)'s Message).
87. And let nothing keep thee back from the Signs of Allah after they have been revealed to thee: and invite
(men) to thy Lord, and be not of the company of those who join gods with Allah. 224
88. And call not, besides Allah, on another god. There is no god but He. Everything (that exists) will perish
except His own Face. To Him belongs the Command, and to Him will ye (all) be brought back.