61. Are (these two) alike?‐ one to whom We have made a goodly promise, and who is going to reach its
(fulfilment), and one to whom We have given the good things of this life, but who, on the Day of Judgment, is
to be among those brought up (for punishment)?
62. That Day ((Allah)) will call to them, and say "Where are my 'partners'?‐ whom ye imagined (to be such)?"
63. Those against whom the charge will be proved, will say: "Our Lord! These are the ones whom we led
astray: we led them astray, as we were astray ourselves: we free ourselves (from them) in Thy presence: it was
64. It will be said (to them): "Call upon your 'partners' (for help)" :they will call upon them, but they will not
listen to them; and they will see the Penalty (before them); (how they will wish) 'if only they had been open to
65. That Day ((Allah)) will call to them, and say: "What was the answer ye gave to the apostles?"
66. Then the (whole) story that Day will seem obscure to them (like light to the blind) and they will not be able
(even) to question each other.
67. But any that (in this life) had repented, believed, and worked righteousness, will have hopes to be among
those who achieve salvation.
68. Thy Lord does create and choose as He pleases: no choice have they (in the matter): Glory to Allah. and far
is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!
69. And thy Lord knows all that their hearts conceal and all that they reveal.
70. And He is Allah. There is no god but He. To Him be praise, at the first and at the last: for Him is the
Command, and to Him shall ye (all) be brought back.