81. Nor canst thou be a guide to the blind, (to prevent them) from straying: only those wilt thou get to listen
who believe in Our Signs, and they will bow in Islam.
82. And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face)
them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.
83. One day We shall gather together from every people a troop of those who reject our Signs, and they shall
84. Until, when they come (before the Judgment‐seat), ((Allah)) will say: "Did ye reject My Signs, though ye
comprehended them not in knowledge, or what was it ye did?"
85. And the Word will be fulfilled against them, because of their wrong‐doing, and they will be unable to speak
86. See they not that We have made the Night for them to rest in and the Day to give them light? Verily in this
are Signs for any people that believe!
87. And the Day that the Trumpet will be sounded ‐ then will be smitten with terror those who are in the
heavens, and those who are on earth, except such as Allah will please (to exempt): and all shall come to His
(Presence) as beings conscious of their lowliness.
88. Thou seest the mountains and thinkest them firmly fixed: but they shall pass away as the clouds pass
away: (such is) the artistry of Allah, who disposes of all things in perfect order: for he is well acquainted with
89. If any do good, good will (accrue) to them therefrom; and they will be secure from terror that Day.
90. And if any do evil, their faces will be thrown headlong into the Fire: "Do ye receive a reward other than
that which ye have earned by your deeds?"