61. Or, Who has made the earth firm to live in; made rivers in its midst; set thereon mountains immovable;
and made a separating bar between the two bodies of flowing water? (can there be another) god besides
Allah. Nay, most of them know not.
62. Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you
(mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah. Little it is that ye heed!
63. Or, Who guides you through the depths of darkness on land and sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds
of glad tidings, going before His Mercy? (Can there be another) god besides Allah.‐ High is Allah above what
64. Or, Who originates creation, then repeats it, and who gives you sustenance from heaven and earth? (Can
there be another) god besides Allah. Say, "Bring forth your argument, if ye are telling the truth!"
65. Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when
they shall be raised up (for Judgment).
66. Still less can their knowledge comprehend the Hereafter: Nay, they are in doubt and uncertainty
thereanent; nay, they are blind thereunto!
67. The Unbelievers say: "What! when we become dust,‐ we and our fathers,‐ shall we really be raised (from
68. "It is true we were promised this,‐ we and our fathers before (us): these are nothing but tales of the
69. Say: "Go ye through the earth and see what has been the end of those guilty (of sin)."
70. But grieve not over them, nor distress thyself because of their plots.